A lovely family in Pacific Palisades is seeking a dependable, flexible, and professional nanny to join their household. The family dynamic includes parents who have ever changing schedules which requires someone who can be truly dependable and willing to jump in and help whenever needed. As a pillar of support, you will play a crucial role in maintaining stability and harmony in their loving home. The ideal candidate for this role will have a calm, level-headed, and pleasant demeanor with a passion for the wonderfully special role that a nanny’s plays in a family’s life. We are looking for someone who will provide the usual assistance in the household tasks related to caring for their son, including laundry, tidying, and errands, using available blocks in the day while he is napping or in school.
Open communication with the parents is essential, and candidates should have flexibility to cover occasional evenings and weekend hours. Primary responsibilities will revolve around prioritizing their child’s well-being in a nurturing environment. You will also be responsible for driving him to morning activities and preschool drop-off at 1pm. Additionally, you will handle meals, hygiene routines, and engage in developmental growth. It is important that you maintain a professional approach while taking directions and contributing independently. Being proactive and organized in managing tasks is highly valued. This is a cheerful and harmonious household that is seeking someone grounded and dedicated to bring a similarly joyful disposition to work every day. We are seeking a true career nanny who would like to find their next long term family!
- Excellent driving record and valid driver’s license.
- CPR certification.
- Tdap, Flu, and Covid vaccinations.
- Ability to swim (for safety, as the home has a pool)
- Experience with toddlers, including associated developmental milestones
- Proficiency in a second language outside of English is valued but not required.
- Previous work experience in preschools or learning centers (preferred but not required).
Additional information about cleaning responsibilities:
- Light housekeeping includes laundry for the family, emptying and loading the dishwasher and tidying the child’s play area.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7am-1:30pm + additional 7.5+ hours/week for longer weekdays or weekend dates
Compensation: Hourly, DOE on payroll, plus benefits (vacation, sick time, holidays)