How to post on Jobs for Nannies ?
Simply go through the below information, and create an account.
Choose a pricing plan and post your jobs.
Your jobs will be reviewed by our team within 1 working day and they will be published immediately once they have been approved.
Your jobs will stay on our job board for 30 days.
How much does it cost to post on Jobs for Nannies ?
There are 2 options available :
- If you would like to post a very small number of jobs, or post just once in a while, Jobs for Nannies will charge 15 euros per job ad.
- If you intend to post regularly and if you would like to renew your jobs as often as required, Jobs for Nannies has the following package available : 30 days unlimited job ads for 75 euros, which can be ongoing or not.
Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
Why choose Jobs for Nannies ?
- Jobs for Nannies offers a reliable, efficient, professional service and competitive fees.
- We are a bilingual job board and we allow job ads written in English or French. We can help and translate your job ads in French if required.
- Worldwide coverage : we can help you find candidates globally.
- Access to our Candidate Pool is completely free.
- Appear in our Agency Directory at no cost.
- Agencies and job seekers can communicate discreetly via our platform.
Please note :
We review all job ads before they are published and any discriminatory terms will be removed from your ad.
You must ensure that your job offers comply with the laws and regulations in force in the country of employment.
What type of candidates can I expect to find on Jobs for Nannies ?
Jobs for Nannies can help you source candidates for the following positions :
- Nanny or Nanny / Housekeeper
- Governess or Tutor / Private Educator
- Maternity Nurse / Baby Nurse / Newborn Care Specialist
in the following locations :
- France & Monaco
- the UK
- the US
- Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia & worldwide
Jobs for Nannies can help you find candidates who speak English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Mandarin, Greek, Portuguese, Arabic etc… or bilingual candidates.
*** Jobs for Nannies cannot help you find candidates for other Household Staff positions ***
How many candidates are available in Jobs for Nannies database ?
We currently have a database of 4900 candidates, and both our candidate database and our website’s traffic keep growing steadily.
Our candidate database is smaller than some other job boards because we prioritize quality over quantity. Indeed, we make sure that the candidates using our website are childcare professionals with experience and / or qualifications. We also accept candidates willing to start a career in childcare.
Ultimately, we target candidates who are legal to work in the areas we cover.
We do our best to ensure that you will not receive unsuitable applications.
How do candidates submit their applications ?
Candidates can contact your agency and apply for your jobs via our platform. If they choose to submit their application via Jobs for Nannies, your Agency will be able to track applications via a dashboard on the platform.
However, most of the time, candidates will prefer to be redirected to your website. They will contact you directly by email or via your Agency’s website. In that case, it will not be possible to track applications on your dashboard.
How do I get my agency listed in the Agency Directory ?
If you would like to be added or removed from our Agency Directory, or if you would like to make any changes to your agency listing, simply email us. Agencies can appear in our Agency Directory for free, even if they do not advertise any jobs on Jobs for Nannies.
Is it possible to search for applicants in the Candidate Pool even if my agency is not advertising any job on Jobs for Nannies ?
Yes, absolutely. If you would like to search for applicants in our Candidate Pool without advertising any jobs, you will simply need to create a free account.