An International family who travel a lot need an experienced and proactive Nanny to look after their 9 month old daughter. The family live in a 5 bed apartment in Rome and travel to their other properties. They also have an adorable English bulldog- so you must also like animals.
The family employ other staff- your role is just looking after the little one and being a support to the family. Mum is around and will often take the little one out in the afternoon when you will be able to have your break.
We are looking for someone who is active, has a positive attitude to life and who enjoys travelling. Someone who can swim, and who is creative in planning activities! Ideally you will be a driver but this is not essential.
- General nanny duties – all childcare, all typical childcare duties, feeding, preparing meals, bathing, reading, play time, educational activities
- Cooking fresh and nutritious meals from scratch for the baby
- Travelling with the family
- Plan fun and engaging days out and activities at home as well her support her milestones and developmental stages, focus on early education and introducing to reading and numbers.
- Nursery duties and housekeeping related to the child, washing and ironing baby clothes, keeping nursery in order and stocked with nappies, towels. Keeping toys and books clean and in good order.
- Engage in arts and crafts and music
Accommodation: Own bedroom with ensuite bathroom & kitchen & living area ( Living areas are shared with the baby on separate floor of apartment.)
- Paediatric first aid
- Fluent english
- Ideally to speak Italian, or French but not essential.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have right to work in Italy/ EU passport
Start date : February 2023
6 days per week, day off during the week, 7am – 7pm but with breaks during the day
£60,000 gross per year