A lovely young family are looking for a nanny to start asap for their son who is nearly one (they have a 2.5yr old daughter who also has her own nanny). The job will be between Riyadh and Boston. Most likely start in Riyadh and from 30th March in Boston for two months.
This is not a fully staffed home but there is a cook and a housekeeper. If there is a shortage of staff in a certain home or one nanny on holiday everyone is required to muck in.
Family main home is in Riyadh but also have apartments in New York, travel to USA and Europe over the year.
Accommodation: Own room in Boston and Riyadh
Working Days and hours: 6 days a week, 12-hour shift
- Sole charge care of the baby
- Feeding and keeping the babies areas clean and tidy
- Packing suitcases and clothes
- Outing and activities
- Take to doctor appointments.
- Travelling with the family
- Planning games and age appropriate activities
Salary: up to £1,500 per week ( net no tax paid in the middle east)
- Must be able to travel
- Ability to apply for Esta visa Or has US green card or passport
- Experience with babies is essential
- Fluent English skills are very important
- Upbeat, good communicator and has an interest in younger children development
- Ability to much in and work well in a team if needed