Governor / Governess for Home Schooled Children
Open to male and female candidates
Location: Riga / Barcelona / Cape town with worldwide travel
Hours: 5-6 days per week, with ample paid holiday
Start date: Immediate
Salary: £60,000 – £100,000 (GBP) depending on experience
Accommodation and car: Provided
Confident Driver with full licence: Essential
Children: Twins (G13) and G10
Passport: EU passport preferred. Visa assistance will be given for the right candidate
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Governor / Governess / Qualified Teacher for three lovely girls who are based in Europe. It will be your responsibility to deliver a complete curriculum which will be written by another individual. Should you be able to write the curriculum in addition to delivery, please state in your application.
Your main responsibilities will be delivering an all-embracing education for the three girls and escorting them to world class extra-curricular activities with TOP educational providers and universities, wherever they may be.
The parents are keen for their children to engage in educational courses globally, whether it be in critical thinking, leadership, arts and sciences, history, adventure, or community service.
• Deliver the children’s education (with the focus being on the twins, aged 13), taking into consideration all subjects across the academic year.
• Ideally, teach some subjects and be able to support the children in others.
• Plan and execute educationally focussed local, national, and international trips.
• Ensure the children’s health, safety, and wellbeing at home and abroad, which will include mentoring and acting as a positive role model for the girls.
• Be fluent in English, a second language is desirable.
• Must exercise discretion and always maintain confidentiality
• Have relevant experience and success in a similar position, working with High-Net-Worth families
• Be willing and able to travel globally with no restrictions and with excellent flexibility
• Be fit, healthy and physically active, and enjoy engaging in sports, activities, and expeditions
• Have a happy and positive demeanour with excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Be a non-smoker
• Be able to travel and work alongside the parents
About the children:
The girls have been home-schooled for the last two years and have recently attended an
American School. Due to relocating, the children will return to home-schooling.
The girls enjoy a range of hobbies which include Lego, cooking, fashion, and make-up as well
as arts and crafts.
Please send a detailed covering letter and ensure that your CV/Resume is available and that you have an adequate profile photo.
Your CV/Resume should not be longer than two pages.
The candidate will be subject to background/criminal checks and must be able to provide
Due to the high number of applications expected, we will only respond to successful
candidates. Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days.