This family is looking for a qualified teacher, ideally secondary or prep school, to guide their son through his education as he approaches and sits key entrance exams. The main duties will include:
– Planning his weekly schedules
– Accompanying him to all his sports and other activities, sometimes Dr. appointments as well
– Some PA duties for the child (book medical appointments, exhibition tickets, organise playdates, sport activities etc.)
– Supervising homework and everything school related such as emails, administration, adding events to the calendar, buy school uniform etc.
– Overlooking at school curriculum and plan revision for exams and teach if there are gaps in knowledge
– Keep the child’s bedroom tidy and clean
– Occasional cooking/heating up his meals (if parents are away)
– Occasional babysitting or sleeping at the house if the parents are both traveling
– Some traveling required
– No deep cleaning or laundry required as family employ a full time housekeeper
Traveling periods required are:
– Easter break (3 weeks usually end of March and mid April)
– August (3/4 weeks)
– October half term (2 weeks)
Start and finish time when traveling will vary but down time in the day will always been given and they will be off of duty in the evening as well (unless babysitting is required).
Working the whole duration of the trip will be required with again some mornings or evenings off if required. Time off in lieu will be given once returned to London.