Our client is seeking a Live in Nanny to help look after and to help the development of their beautiful 3 month old daughter. Both mum and dad work full time so this will be a sole charge position although mum is on maternity leave until October 2023.
The family ideally want a live in Nanny but can consider a Daily Nanny for the position (£18 to £22 gross per hour).
The family are relocating to the UK from abroad to the Maidenhead area. They will be in a short term rental home to begin with, then moving to a long term rental home in the same area in July.
Accommodation: Own bedroom (shared bathroom with the family in short term rental (1 month), in long term rental it will be shared just with their daughter)
Monday to Friday – 7am to 6pm
- All nursery duties including household duties related to the baby (keep nursery clean, manage babies laundry)
- Playing and entertaining
- Helping the child to hit their milestones
- Take outdoors to the park/playgrounds
- Preparing snacks and meals for the child
- Educational and fun activities
- Taking to baby classes/activities
- Experience with a child of similar age
- Someone with a calm temperament who has good communication skills
- Someone who really loves children and who can engage with them
- Able to work well as a team with mum and dad
- Pet friendly – dogs
- Available to travel with the family – within the UK