We are seeking a highly experienced, professional daily Nanny/PA to work with a lovely family based in Chelsea, London.
This is a dynamic, varied position with lots of organising, juggling and maintaining schedules to ensure the family’s life runs smoothly. Your day will be spent assisting with a full range of PA duties including diary management, making reservations and booking appointments, buying clothing / uniforms, email correspondences, running ad hoc errands, personal shopping, booking flights and hotels, dog walking and generally ensuring the smooth running of the family home.
The later part of your day will involve collecting the children from school, helping with homework whilst also preparing healthy and nutritious meals. The Nanny/PA will need to develop a good rapport with all the children so a candidate who loves childcare is essential for this role.
The family would love to employ someone on a longstanding basis and see this role becoming a strictly PA/House Management role in the next two years. You will eventually be responsible in managing a full team of household staff, household renovations, managing large-scale events as well as private and business support to both parents.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Nanny/PA, looking to progress into becoming a PA or House Manager.
Starting February – March 2023 Duties for the role include;
• PA duties (inbox management, diary arrangements, booking appointments, planning events, running errands, booking travel, office management, personal shopping).
• After School pick ups
• Meal Prep/Menu Planning
• Homework Supervision
• Liaising with schools (keeping on top of all childcare related admin)
• Create a warm stimulating environment for the children at all times
• Bath and bed routine
• 4-6 weeks of international travel
• Happy to do proxy parenting by arrangement
In order to apply for the opportunity, you must:
• Have long standing experience as a Nanny / PA or similar
• Have strong communication
• Be a team player able to work with other staff
• Be a confident driver – essential
• Be highly educated
• Have excellent contactable references
• Full, clean DBS
• Valid Passport
Monday-Friday/1pm-8pm term time/10am-8pm holidays
£50,000 – £60,000 gross per annum (depending on skills, previous experience and earnings)