Lovely first-time parents are looking for a nanny to start in April caring for their daughter who will be nearly 8 months. Their baby is on a great schedule and enjoys being outside, she already attends several local classes, and the family are keen to keep this up. Both parents will be working a mix of home and office. There is flexibility on what 4 days you would like to work.
- Sole charge care
- All normal nursery duties including the baby’s laundry, preparing and cleaning bottles, preparing food and keeping the nursery and play areas tidy and organised.
- Planning developmentally appropriate activities including getting outside for walks and attending local classes
- Strive to provide a warm loving and structured environment for the baby.
- The ideal candidate will be active, fun with an upbeat personality.
- Confident with all the early stages of development- a good understanding and knowledge of the early years
- Ability to act on your own initiative who is organised and someone the family can trust and rely on to take sole charge of their daughter.
- Fluent English skills does not need to be native.