A great opportunity to live and work on a beautiful island in the Caribbean ,If Warm sunny days and beautiful beaches sound like your dream home then apply today. The family are lovely and are looking for a Spanish speaker (the children already speak Spanish ) who will communicate with the children aged 5 and 2 in Spanish but also can speak a good level of English to the British parents who do not speak Spanish. The family employ a full-time housekeeper and they have recently acquired an adorable golden doodle dog. This role will suit an energetic, organised nanny who loves travel and loves warmer weather.
- Sole charge care for both children
- Driving the children- school runs, activities, playdates etc.
- Planning and organising fun activities for the children that are age appropriate and will aid in their development.
- Speaking and reading to the children in Spanish only
- Planning for trips, making sure games, snacks etc are available.
- Prepare healthy meals for the children.
- Organizing their toys and keep their pay areas tidy.
- Travelling overseas on most holidays- mainly Europe
Accommodation: Own flat close to main home, all bills included plus use of a car
Salary: £1000 net per week plus (no tax paid in the Bahamas) (depending on experience)
- It is essential you are a native Spanish speaker – the children speak Spanish, and the family are keen to keep this up.
- Fluent English skills
- British or EU passport – the family travel extensively around holidays
- Experience with similar ages, string preference for childcare degree and or qualification
- Confident driver
- Confident swimmer – must love the warm weather, water and being outdoors. A big part of daily life in the Bahamans
- Comfortable around dogs (family had a golden doodle)
- Someone very organised, proactive and discreet
- Positive attitude. Someone who has a very happy, positive attitude and works well in a friendly team environment and can work well with others.
- Good knowledge of nutrition and can cook healthy, well-balanced meals for the children.
- Non smoker