Full-time professionals and parents to a 9-month-old baby who also want to grow
their family. They are an active and social family looking for a trustworthy, kind, reliable,
Responsibilities include: general errands and PA work, grocery shopping, cooking
and meal prep, babysitting, travel planning, event management, puppy care, plant
maintenance, contractor scheduling and oversight, internet research, arranging kids
activities and trips, etc.
Would love if you have a driver’s license, your own car, a safe driving record, and are a
native English speaker (bonus if you also speak Mandarin Chinese).
The minimum job requirements are:
- 6+ years of experience caring for newborns through school-age (5 years old) children.
- US citizen or permanent resident who can be a full-time W2 employee under payroll.
- Ability to live in the family home in San Francisco and travel both domestically and internationally on family trips.
- Bilingual in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Proficiency in researching and designing age-appropriate children’s activities
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and experience commuting in urban environments.
- Physically fit, as it takes a lot of focus and energy to care for a big family.
- Tech-savvy, can easily use mobile phones, apps, and laptops for family operations.
- Basic cooking skills to prepare healthy meals for children.
- Willingness to do children’s laundry and light house work.
- Comfortable with dogs and other pets.
The ideal nanny also has the additional qualifications:
- CPR-certified and trained in emergency pediatric response
- Has previous live-in nanny experience and knows how to integrate well in a family home.
- Has traveled internationally with families and kids.
- Has cared for multiple children at the same time, either within the same household or as a nanny-share.
- Experience working in a daycare or preschool setting caring for multiple children and creating learning curriculums.
- A degree or certificate in early childhood development, education, or specific teaching methodologies such as Montessori, Reggio-Emilia, or Waldorf.