A friendly family in Muswell Hill are looking to hire a new nanny to care for their 17-month-old girl on a sole charge basis. Parents are both full-time working professionals, who work a mix of home and office, however whilst at home they are working from their offices therefore this will be a fully sole charge role. They are incredibly welcoming and are looking forward to their new nanny joining their family and bringing an upbeat and positive mindset. They are keen for the nanny to get creative with fun and exciting activities – the little girl enjoys playing outdoors, whether in the garden or park!
Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 5.30pm. The family can be flexible on either 3 or 4 days per week.
£18 – £22 per hour gross
- Sole chare childcare duties
- Nursery duties, including child’s laundry and keeping her areas tidy
- Focusing on educational activities and encouraging the children’s development
- Planning fun & creative activities
- Organising playdates and playgroups
- Playing in the garden and going to the park
- Food prep for the child only
- Must love dogs!
- Driver is not essential however could be desirable
- Willingness to travel with the family on occasional holidays