Looking for a highly experienced House Manager to work for our new client, an UHNW family in a fully staffed household in Monaco. The House Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the entire house and must possess excellent communication skills and be a good team player. The House Manager must have experience with the maintenance, systems and entertainment systems within a high end residence.
The residences in Europe, the UK and the US and there will be some travel between locations.
• Overseeing the smooth daily running of the property and its grounds
• Liaising with/sourcing quotes from suppliers for various interior/exterior works
• Management of household staff to ensure a smooth-running operation (you will be coordinating a smaller team during off-seasons and a larger team during busy periods)
• Staff management (eg working rota, timesheets, holiday planning, staff issues handling)
• Identifying and ensuring that any maintenance issues are dealt with in a timely manner
• Administrative tasks such as managing household budget, cash flow, bill payment, contractor & suppliers’ database
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience running a large estate or a hotel
• Experience with maintenance, systems, and entertainment systems
• Team player with excellent organisation skills
• Good working knowledge of English and French
• Right to work in the EU
Working days: 5 days per week including weekends
Starting: ASAP but willing to wait for the right candidate