We are seeking an SEN nanny/ early intervention specialist to work with a girl aged 2years 9 months who has developmental delays in her home in Mill Hill.
The family lives between London and LA, they are looking for someone whilst in London to deliver high quality early intervention to include teaching the mother skills that she can use in her own time.
The girl is small and is just crawling, does not speak at all, is fed by hand. She needs someone with high expectations who is able to transfer skills including how to help her feed herself and give her motivation to try new skills on her own.
Since the family is between the two locations it will only be for a few short periods. The role would be ASAP until mid February, then start again after Easter until September.
– Have the right to work in the UK
– Have a recent clear DBS or willing to get one
– Have experience working in Early Intervention programmes
– Is creative in sessions
– Is able to teach mum skills to work on while the tutor isn’t around.
– Experience with 0-3 years a must
£35+ an hour (for an outstanding tutor/ nanny the fee can be more)