A role in which a candidate would take great pride and joy from their work. This professional working couple are seeking a daily Nanny to care for their one-year-old (G) on a sole charge basis. I had a lovely conversation with Mum, and I got the impression that she would happily welcome the Nanny into their family! Both parents are working professionals who are approaching the end of their shared parental leave at the end of May. Mum works a hybrid of office and home based whilst Dad is office and often overseas. Their little girl is described as happy with a kind and gentle disposition and in a well-established routine. The parents are at the stage of introducing new foods and as such she hasn’t presented with any intolerances or allergies. The parents would love for the Nanny to be experienced with similar aged children, engaged and proactive in sourcing local groups.
- General nursery duties
- Taking child to local community groups
- Providing engaging activities to encourage development.
- Maintain routine,
- Make gentle suggestions to parents,
- Engaged and animated when creating activities,
- Daughter loves being read to, playing with puzzles, dancing and music so activities associated with these interests
- DBS and paediatric first aid trained at offer stage
- Organization and time management skills
- Similar age range experience
Location: Lewisham, London
Salary: pa, gross, £47,000 – £55,000
Working Days: Monday-Friday 8.30-6.30
Start Date: May 2023