Full-Time Live-Out Nanny needed for a Denver based Family with 3 bright, fun loving, and adventurous children ranging in age from 1 and 7. Ideal candidate is warm, calming, outgoing, affectionate temperament and demonstrate a willingness to listen and learn while putting the needs of the children and the Family first. Looking for someone who will get excited to join the kids on trips, swimming, and to the park, to plan creative art activities, read, sing, and go to local museums and the zoo.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the children
- Comprehensive childcare duties including feeding, bathing, dressing, morning and evening routines, etc.
- Engage with the children in creative, educational, and nurturing activities.
- Provide support for the Family as a whole and assist with keeping the home neat and tidy.
- Maintain the children’s current sleep and meal schedules, as directed.
- Assist with preparations for Family travel, including packing.
- Coordinate daily activities, play dates, and appointments and transport the children to/from.
- Light cooking and meal-prep for the children and occasionally other Family members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Extensive experience with infants and toddlers required.
- Familiarity with developmental milestones and an interest in facilitating growth.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and available daily transportation.
- Current passport (or willingness to attain).
- CPR and AED certification (or willingness to attain).
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Show proof of your legal right to work in the United States.
- Be able to pass a standard background check.
- Provide professional references.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay: $30-$35 per hour ($62,4000 – $72,800 per year)
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours guaranteed
- Benefits: Paid vacation, sick/personal days, holidays