FULL-TIME LIVE-IN NANNY (FRENCH SPEAKING) – Barons Court, London W6
– To look after three children (boy 4 and girls 6 and 9)
– Start date: As soon as possible but flexible for the right person.
The family has one month notice to give to her current nanny.
– Location: Barons court, London W6.
– Working days and hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 7.30am to 9.30am and from 3pm to 7.30pm
Wednesday from 1pm to 7.30pm
– Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
– French family.
– Salary: £400net/week
– Main duties: Everything related to the children. Drop off and collect them from nursery/school (everything walking distance, help them with homework in French, prepare food for them)
– Accommodation provided: Own bedroom and own bathroom.
– The family is looking for a proactive, reliable, honest, and friendly.
– The nanny must be fully vaccinated.