PART-TIME LIVE-OUT NANNY (French speaking) – Barnet, London, NW7
– To look after one boy (5 years old)
(+ a 1-year-old boy from 5pm to 6pm on occasion)
– Start date: September.
– Location: Barnet, London NW7.
– Two days a week from 3.20pm to 6.20pm (flexible on the days but ideally between Monday to Thursday)
– Hourly rate: £15 net/hour.
– Main duties: pick up the child from school, organise activities, speak to him in French.
– Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
– French/English speaking family.
– Bonus if the nanny can drive.