French speaking live-in nanny – Balham, London SW12 – Separate entrance / driving licence mandatory
– To look after two children (girl 5 years old and boy 8 years old)
– Location: Balham, London SW12.
– Starting date: As soon as possible
– Working days and hours:
Monday to Friday from 6am to 8.30am and then from 3.15/3.45pm to 9.30pm.
The nanny will drop off and pick up the children from school.
While the children are at school the nanny can do food shopping, the kids’ laundry, keep the house and their bedrooms tidy (The family has a cleaner)
Occasional babysitting when needed.
– Hours will remain the same during the holidays.
– Salary: £500 net per week.
– Language requirements: French speaking and fluent English.
– English speaking family.
– The nanny must drive. The family provides a manual car.
– Accommodation: Own entrance – bedroom and own bathroom.
The children’s playroom can be used in the evening for their own lounge and the utility room can be used on the weekend for the kitchen if the nanny wants some privacy.
– The family is looking for someone fun, flexible, kind, and well-mannered.