Full time live out nanny (French speaking) – Archway, London, N19
– To look after one baby girl (due end of June) and a little girl after school (4 years old). She will start reception in a school 15 mins away by bus/20 min by foot.
– They will have a maternity nurse initially and the mum will be on full-time maternity leave so the nanny would be responsible for the 4-year-old girl only initially and would have very little sole charge of the newborn until she is 3 months old.
Start date: Between Early July to early September for the right person
From the end of September onwards, the nanny would:
– Take care of the baby most of the time and do some of the school drop offs/pick ups and afterschool park/activities/playing at home with the older child.
The nanny and the mum will work as a team on this since the mum will be working part-time (she will mostly be working from home).
– Prepare meals for the children
– Do light housework
The family will have a cleaner coming 2-3 time per week, who will do all the deep cleaning and ironing.
Working days and hours: 45 to 50h week over 5 days
– Monday to Thursday 8 to 7PM
– Friday: Either off or Half day on Friday afternoon from 1 to 7PM – the family is flexible
Flexibility is needed at the start and end time.
Hourly rate: £15 net/hour (£750 net/week)