Spanish speaking Nanny in Washington Park, Denver
Type of Job
Full time Live out
May 9th, 2022
ABC Nannies & Domestics
About the Agency
About the job
Energetic, Bilingual Nanny Needed for Washington Park Family
JOB CODE: C213
Location: Washington Park, Denver, CO
Schedule/Guaranteed Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with 40-45 hours guaranteed each week. Flexibility on an hour earlier start (or a date night) every so often would be ideal, and the family will communicate needs in advance.
About the Family:
· Two energetic kiddos will be your best buddies in this role! The bilingual 5-year-old loves to sing, build, and create maps - an explorer in the making! He will be attending Kindergarten this fall, so your focus will primarily be on the newborn, who will be just a few months old by the start date! Mom is looking forward to doing a hybrid breast/bottle-feeding method, and would love a nanny who maintains open communication during feeding times.
· Both parents WFH in private office spaces.
· Two poodle mixes add to the fun in this active home!
· This Midwest-transplant, active family is looking for a nanny who matches their energy level, and will gladly take their children out and about as often as possible! They note they do have several floors of stairs in their home, and mobility (and subsequent safety) on them is important.
About the Job:
· All standard nanny duties including keeping common areas clean and tidy, children’s laundry, light meal prep, and providing a nurturing, age-appropriate environment for both children.
· A vehicle will be provided for any miles driven on the job.
· All standard benefits, including 2+ weeks of PTO, paid major holidays, sick days, and guaranteed hours are being offered.
· All standard vaccinations required.
The Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate for this job will be bilingual (English/Spanish), organized, and willing to get down on the floor and play with their children! Candidates who value staying active with their charges, and practice safety standards (whether driving or in-home) will excel with this Midwest family!
Desired Start Date: August
Rate of Pay (Gross): $26-$32/hr