Professional Family Assistant in Colorado Springs, CO
Type of Job
Full time Live out
May 9th, 2022
Colorado Springs, CO
ABC Nannies & Domestics
About the Agency
About the job
Generous Colorado Springs Family Searching for a Professional Family Assistant!
JOB CODE: K225
Location: Hwy 83 and Shoup Road, Colorado Springs, CO
Schedule/Guaranteed Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:15am-4:15pm with 40 hours/week guaranteed. A date night each month would be fantastic, and the ability to do an overnighter 1-2x/year would be a big bonus as well!
About the Family:
· Three social, sweet kiddos live in the house! At 7, 5, and 2.5, these siblings are used to having a nanny, and now that they’re getting older, can’t wait to welcome a Family Assistant. The 7-year-old is big into crafts, the 5-year-old loves his ninja classes and cub scouts, and the youngest is a growing toddler that loves following her siblings around. The two oldest will be in school full-time as of August, and the youngest will be going to school 2-3 days/week.
· Both Mom and Dad are in the office one day a week, the rest of the time they WFH.
· No pets are in the home.
· This active and outdoorsy family lives on 10-acres in the Black Forest, and hopes you’ll love the outdoors as much as they do! If it’s too rainy to play outside, this family has a rock wall, slide, indoor pool, and plenty of playrooms to keep the kiddos active. This crew values longevity, and is ready to show their perfect FA match some true appreciation - relocation package and bonuses - for (hopefully) the next 5+ years!
About the Job:
· All standard Family Assistant duties including dishes, laundry, sweeping, cleaning, errands and scheduling vendors.
· A vehicle will be provided for any miles driven on the job.
· All standard benefits, including 2+ weeks of PTO, paid major holidays, sick days, health insurance stipend, and guaranteed hours are being offered.
· Standard vaccinations + Covid/boosters are required.
· A housekeeper comes weekly to the home to deep clean.
The Ideal Candidate: If you’re an active candidate who has a fabulous driving record, and is ready to truly establish yourself in a role for years to come - keep reading! Mom and Dad need a Family Assistant who is a team player, maintains a good attitude day in and day out, and is professional in the workplace. Their kiddos are sensitive (in the sweetest way!) and need a FA who will be firm in discipline, but present it with a gentle and loving approach.
Desired Start Date: Now-August! Flex for the right candidate.
Rate of Pay (Gross): $25-$32/hr + relocation costs BOE