Live in Nanny / House Manager in Castle Rock, Colorado
Type of Job
Full time Live in
May 9th, 2022
Castle Rock, CO
ABC Nannies & Domestics
About the Agency
About the job
Flexible, Live-In Nanny Manager Needed in Castle Rock
JOB CODE: D221
Location: CanAm Hwy and E Happy Canyon Rd, Castle Rock, CO
Schedule/Guaranteed Hours: School Year Hours: Monday-Friday, 7am-11am and 3pm-6:30pm (2 hours of House Management needed after school drop-off)
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5/6pm with 40-50 hours guaranteed/week depending on needs of the family
2 Saturdays a month required (overnights every so often would be lovely!) and mom will flex the week’s schedule depending on her health - read below for more info!
About the Family:
· Two sweet, outdoor-loving boys will be your charges in this role! At 7 and 3 (almost 4!), these two brothers enjoy outdoor play and games. The 3-year-old is struggling with potty training due to mild sensory input - that’s where your expertise comes in. This adorable kiddo needs to be potty-trained for his fall school schedule, so he can attend with his older brother!
· Dad WFH and Mom will be in and out of the house - she is not able to work due to her medical condition.
· One small, friendly dog lives in the house!
· This lovely family is searching for a true home teammate, and Mom can hardly wait to bring in someone who can make their lives a bit easier! Mom has POTS - a condition that affects blood-flow within the body. Some days Mom feels amazing, and other days she can’t do much, which is why the family is searching for a flexible, live-in nanny! The above schedule is a proposed one, and Mom is happy to talk through more details with the ideal candidate.
About the Job:
· All standard nanny manager duties including light family laundry and light family meal-prep and cooking (including packing lunches), homework help for the boys, assistance with dishes and light housekeeping, and the flexibility to be a true family teammate!
· A vehicle may be provided, if needed, but the candidate must have their own.
· Travel with the family in the future would be fabulous, but not required!
· All standard benefits, including 2 weeks of PTO, paid major holidays, 6 sick days, health insurance stipend, housing, and guaranteed hours are being offered.
· Standard vaccinations including flu and Covid are required.
The Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate for this job would be a self-starter who can ebb and flow with the needs of the family during the week. Beyond that, Mom needs someone who can be a true helper and navigate the household (2+ years of nanny management experience, please), but also know how to have fun with her kiddos - the summer is almost here, and the boys can’t wait to go on adventures with you!
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Rate of Pay (Gross): $25-$35/hr + housing