Full time Family Assistant in Denver, Colorado
Type of Job
Full time Live out
May 9th, 2022
ABC Nannies & Domestics
About the Agency
About the job
Animal-Loving Family Assistant Needed for Kind Family in Denver
JOB CODE: W211
Location: E 56th Ave and Central Park Blvd, Denver, CO
Schedule/Guaranteed Hours: Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm with 45 hours guaranteed each week.
About the Family:
· Your charges in this home will be three, talented kiddos! The 13 y/o is intelligent and into all things “teen,” the 10 y/o loves art and basketball, and the 8 y/o is a social butterfly who loves her independence! All three kiddos are in school full-time, and very self-sufficient. A Family Assistant who will give them their space, but check in on them to make sure they are doing chores, sticking to their schedule, and providing support in daily activities is what this family truly needs.
· Mom and dad both work from home part-time. Dad also travels regularly.
· There are plenty of pets in this home - animal lovers are a must! Mom fosters hospice dogs, in addition to two of the family’s own dogs, and a bird and a bearded dragon round out this wonderful crew!
· This family has such a big heart for animals, and it’s a must their FA has one too! With older dogs in the home (and three active kiddos!), they are looking for a candidate who is patient and calm, yet can be firm with boundaries.
About the Job:
· All standard Family Assistant duties including light house cleaning, food prep and laundry for the children, dishes, grocery shopping, running errands, and taking the kids to their appointments, as well as school. Mom would love some assistance with her small business as well - social-media savvy candidates, apply!
· The family will reimburse for any miles driven on the job.
· All standard benefits, including 15 days of PTO, paid major holidays, sick days, and guaranteed hours are being offered.
· Standard vaccinations required.
· A housekeeper comes weekly to deep clean the home.
The Ideal Candidate: Dogs, and birds, and (bearded) dragons…oh my! The perfect candidate for this role will be a positive and detail-oriented animal lover, who can help to nurture responsibility and continued independence in the family’s three children. With the role being 80% family assistant/20% personal assistant (to Mom), it is extremely important candidates have 2+ years of Nanny Manager experience, and just a splash of tech-savvy skills in their back pocket!
Desired Start Date: ASAP!
Rate of Pay (Gross): $28-$33+/hr BOE