FT Baby Nanny in Hilltop, Denver
Type of Job
Full time Live out
May 9th, 2022
ABC Nannies & Domestics
About the Agency
About the job
Sweet Baby Seeking Full-time Nanny in Hilltop Neighborhood (Denver)
JOB CODE: F204
Location: Alameda and Cherry, Denver, CO
Schedule/Guaranteed Hours: Flexible based on the perfect candidate: their proposed schedule would be Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm with 40 hours guaranteed each week. A date night once in a while would be lovely, but not required.
About the Family:
· You’l be giving all your love to one almost 5-month-old during your days with the family! This kiddo is bottle fed, and is a healthy baby who is ready to go, and grow! A candidate with a background in sleep training would be amazing, as this little guy is looking forward to a nanny who can help him with a good daily routine.
· Dad works in an office, Mom WFH in a private office.
· Two trained hypoallergenic dogs are in the house - dog lovers apply!
· Mom and Dad are raising their little guy to have a voice, and it’s important that their perfect match be not only engaging with their son, but anticipate (and communicate) all of their son’s needs to them as well. They will respect your workspace (they’ve worked with an ABC Night Nanny and understand the importance of autonomy!) but truly can’t wait to grow alongside their son as parents under your guidance and expertise.
About the Job:
· All standard nanny duties including meal and bottle prep, light tidying, and implementing a solid routine for their son!
· The family will reimburse for all miles driven during working hours.
· All standard benefits, including 3+ weeks of PTO, paid major holidays and guaranteed hours are being offered.
· Standard vaccinations required.
· A house-cleaning service comes to deep clean the home every two weeks.
The Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate for this role will be outgoing, respectful, and boast some serious experience with babies 0-6+ months! As first time parents, Mom and Dad would love a candidate who is confident in their safety skills, will actively engage their son, and truly be invested in his growth and milestones. Mom has an “open-book” policy, and is excited to learn from the best…that means you, super nanny!
Desired Start Date: ASAP!
Rate of Pay (Gross): $27-$31/hr