Bilingual Infant Nanny in Denver, CO
Type of Job
Full time Live out
May 9th, 2022
ABC Nannies & Domestics
About the Agency
About the job
Confident and Bilingual Infant Nanny Needed for Sweet Denver Family!
JOB CODE: W209
Location: S. University and E. Mexico Ave, Denver, CO
Schedule/Guaranteed Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm with a guaranteed 40 hours/week. (Hours are flexible for the perfect candidate!)
About the Family:
· One, happy 3-month-old will be your charge in this role! While this little guy is hitting all his milestones, he was born 3 weeks premature, so it’s important his nanny is on top of things as he grows. This babe thrives with structure, and would appreciate a nanny who can continue to assist Mom and Dad with a solid daily nap, feeding, and play routine for him.
· Dad WFH, and Mom is in the office and home office 50/50.
· One mellow, Australian Shepherd will be hanging around during the day.
· Mom and Dad are genuinely excited about bringing on a nanny who will be a confident and respectful partner in their parenting journey. Their sweet little guy is the apple of their eye, and as open communicators, put great value on their nanny being the same. They are already introducing their little one to Japanese and Mandarin, so a worldly candidate who is open to continuing that (and introducing Spanish!) with them would be a dream!
About the Job:
· All standard nanny duties including child-related meal prep requirements, light house tidying, child’s laundry, and ensuring proper attention to developmental milestones.
· The family will reimburse for all miles driven on the job as their little guy gets older, and is ready for outings.
· All standard benefits, including 2+ weeks of PTO, paid major holidays, sick days, and guaranteed hours are being offered.
· Non-vaccinated candidates are welcome to apply!
The Ideal Candidate: Previous and proven infant experience? Yes, please! NCS background? Even better! Bilingual? Check, please! The ideal candidate will be an experienced infant nanny well-versed in Montessori teachings and fully engaged in infant development. Communication with Mom and Dad are key, and giving lots of love to their little one is of upmost importance - if you’re an open, fun-loving, nurturing infant nanny looking for longevity in a role, this lovely family could be your perfect fit!
Desired Start Date: May 16th would be ideal, flexible into late May for the perfect candidate
Rate of Pay (Gross): $25-$30+/hour based on experience and background