Nanny needed for UHNW family in Knightsbridge, London
Type of Job
Full time Live in
May 12th, 2022
Poppy Lane Placements
About the Agency
About the job
Role: 24/6 Nanny
Care for: B6
Days/Hours: 6 days per week
Salary: £1,700 net per week
A UHNW family based in Knightsbridge is seeking a Nanny to provide 24/6 cover to their six year old son.
Your focus will be on the child’s educational development as well his safety and wellbeing. You will be required to monitor the child’s progress, encouraging him whilst at the same time setting boundaries when needed. The Nanny will report progress to the parents throughout the course of employment.
You will be contracted to work on a 24/6 basis and your focus will be on the development and care of the young child. You will not be expected to undertake any housekeeping or cooking duties as the family employ a team of Housekeepers and a full-time private Chef.
The role requires extensive worldwide travel so a Nanny with experience travelling with a family and happy to do so is essential. The ideal Nanny will have 5+ years of experience as a Nanny and have previously worked within a fully staffed household.
The salary for this position is negotiable but a top package will be offered for the right candidate.
This is an exciting role for a Nanny looking to join a fun, busy household on a longstanding basis.
• Supervision of boy at all times and general day to day care
• Maintaining the boy’s timetables (washing, entertaining etc)
• Packing for travel
• Arranging appointments (eg. doctor check-ups and vaccinations & record keeping, haircuts, extracurricular activities)
• Plan and lead educational activities including reading and assisting with homework
• Nursery and school drop offs/collections
• All care pertaining to the the child
• Running errands for the child ie; uniforms, shopping, nursery duties, appointments, packing
• Creating a warm & stimulating environment for the child
• Organising and accompanying the child to activities, play dates and extra-curricular activities
• Bath and bed routine
To be considered for this role you must;
• Have 5+ years’ experience as a Nanny in a full-time position
• Have excellent contactable references
• Be fluent in English language
• Be flexible to travel abroad
• Possess (or be willing to get) an up to date DBS check