Live in or daily Nanny in Knightsbridge, London
Type of Job
Live in or Live out
May 6th, 2022
Nanny & Butler
About the Agency
About the job
5592E-JK Live-in or Live-out Nanny, Knightsbridge
Nanny required for care of two children, G6 & G3 years old
This position is sole charge. A car driver is not essential. There will be holiday travel, such destinations being Spain, Turkey, and the US in accordance with government guidelines. The family also employ a housekeeper. The family home is in Knightsbridge . Any language skills like Spanish would be ideal.
Both children, are happy and healthy and the eldest attends school.
* Educating the child through play including trips to local parks etc.
* Providing an interactive and constructive learning environment.
* Develop age appropriate literacy and numeracy skills
* Supporting social skills and etiquette
* Develop English language skills
* Cooking healthy and nutritious meals
* Organising play dates
* Flexibility to babysit overnight
* Flexibility to travel extensively
* Fully staffed household
* Professional, confident, active, fun, enthusiastic and affectionate nanny
* Experience of looking after children of a similar age
* Willing to do the school drops offs and pick-ups, and after school activities, organise play dates, age-appropriate classes
* Helping with homework and plans visits and adventures all within the current guidelines
* The nanny will enjoy cooking and understanding dietary requirements to prepare healthy well-balanced meals
* Continue routines and structure and conduct the normal nursery duties
Working Days: 5-6 days per week
Working Hours: 7am – 7pm
Accommodation if Live-in: Own bedroom and bathroom
Location: Knightsbridge, London
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + gross per annum, DOE
Responsible consultant: email@example.com