ROTA Nanny in Highgate, London
Type of Job
June 20th, 2022
Poppy Lane Placements
About the Agency
About the job
Role: Rota Nanny
Days/Hours: 4 weeks on/4 weeks off
Care for: G4 & B7
Location: Highgate, North London
Salary: Competitive (Dependant on skills, experience and previous earnings)
We are looking for an experience Nanny for a rota position in Highgate, North London.
The Nanny will work on rotation with one another to care for the two children on a 4 week on/4 week off basis. Your primary focus will be on the care of children, ensuring both have a healthy varied schedule.
Duties include; morning routine, multiple school and nursery drop offs, arranging and accompanying age appropriate activities, creative play, cooking healthy meals from scratch, nursery duties, homework supervision, bath and bed routine, being on call throughout the evenings as well as international travel.
You must be happy to work in a sole charge and shared care capacity as well as operating alongside a team of permanent household staff. Most of the team are longstanding members and the family are similarly seeking someone to help them on a long-term basis.
You must be an active and caring nanny with a warm and flexible approach to your work. Perks include a Christmas bonus as well as an annual salary review
The family are prioritising applicants with a full clean driving license and are confident driving in London.
You will be provided with your own bedroom within the family home for your use during your working days.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience working as a Nanny, have previously cared for similar age children.
Interviewing now for an ASAP start.
Duties and responsibilities;
• All care pertaining to the children
• All nursery duties
• Flexibility to work independently, with mum and with other household staff
• Create stimulating and engaging activities for the children
• Attending pre-arranged outings and activities
• Packing and unpacking for travel
• Running errands
• Personal shopping
• Scheduling appointments for the children
• Diary management
To be considered for this role you must;
• Be eligible to work within the UK
• Fluent in English Language
• Have a valid passport
• Have excellent contactable references
• Possess (or be willing to get) an up to date DBS check
• Have a valid First Aid Certificate