English speaking Nanny in Belsize Park, London
Type of Job
Full time Live out
June 17th, 2022
Belsize Park, London
Poppy Lane Placements
About the Agency
About the job
Role: Live-out Nanny
Care for: G4 months
Hours: Monday – Friday
Location: Belsize Park
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 gross per annum
We are looking for full-time Nanny to join a lovely family based in Belsize Park.
You will be responsible for the care and wellbeing of G4 months.
Duties include; morning routine (getting the young girl dressed and ready for the day), arranging and accompanying age appropriate activities, sleep training, early years development and learning, bottle feedings, full nursery duties, running ad hoc errands, bath and bed routine as well as international travel over the holidays.
This role would suit an active, developmentally focused Nanny with a kind, caring, warm and nurturing approach. The family are seeking a Nanny who is genuinely passionate about the development of children who enjoys engaging them in activities and play.
Interviewing now for an ASAP start.
• Responsible for the care, wellbeing and development of the baby
• Playing with the baby
• Escorting the baby on trips and outings
• Planning and leading educational activities
• Maintaining the child’s timetables (following routines, planning activities, etc)
• Packing/unpacking the child’s bags for extracurricular activities, and organised trips
• Packing/unpacking for travel overseas
• Arranging appointments and keeping up to date records at all times (e.g.. Medical appointments and vaccinations, haircuts, extracurricular activities)
• Ad hoc errands and admin
• International travel with the family
To be considered for this role you must;
• Be fluent in English Language
• Have 5+ years previous experience as a Nanny
• Have excellent contactable references
• Possess (or be willing to get) an up to date DBS check
• Be flexible to travel internationally