How to post on Jobs for Nannies?
Simply fill in the below form and proceed to payment (a Paypal bill will be sent to the email address you provided within 1 working day).
Your jobs will be published within 1 working day once payment is settled and they will stay on our job board for 30 days.
If you would like to submit more than 10 jobs, submit a first form, and then, submit an other one.
If you chose the unlimited package, no need to fill in the form anytime you want to post a job, you can just copy and paste your job description in an email, and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does it cost to post on Jobs for Nannies?
There are 2 options available :
- If you would like to post a very small number of jobs, or post just once in a while, Jobs for Nannies will charge 11 euros per job ad.
- If you intend to post regularly and if you would like to renew your jobs as often as required, Jobs for Nannies has the following package available : 30 days unlimited job ads for 69 euros, which can be ongoing or not.
Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
*** 🔔 Special Offer! 🔔
Our service will be free while we are redesigning our website!
So, until further notice, just submit the below form, and your jobs will be published at no cost! ***
Why choose Jobs for Nannies?
We can help advertise :
- Nanny, Governess & Maternity Nurse / Newborn Care Specialist jobs
- English & French speaking Nanny jobs
- Bilingual Nanny jobs (Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Mandarin, Greek, Portuguese, Arabic etc...)
in the following locations : UK, USA, France & Monaco, Europe, Middle East, South East Asia & worldwide.
We allow job ads written in English or French.
We currently have a database of 3000 candidates and an average of 600 visitors per day on our website, and both our candidate database and our website's traffic keep growing steadily.
No need to create an account.
Please note :
Interested candidates will be redirected to your website to apply, alternatively they will be invited to contact you at the email address you provided.
We review all job ads before they are published and any discriminatory terms will be removed from your ad.
You must ensure that your job offers comply with the laws and regulations in force in the country of employment.