Nanny needed in Southampton & New York
Type of Job
Live in or Live out
March 10th, 2022
About the Agency
About the job
Private family seeks a detail-oriented, proactive, and energetic Nanny to provide childcare to their four children. This position begins in Southampton with accommodations provided, but will transition to NYC with the option to either Live-In or Live-Out. The schedule is a 5-day flexible schedule, roughly 10 hours per day. The ideal candidate must be able to work as a team alongside other household staff as well as effectively communicate with the principals directly. The candidate will be in charge of all childcare related duties in tandem with a second Nanny, and must be able engage with the children to provide a fun and nurturing environment. Homework help, driving and swimming with the children are all requirements of the role.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, feeding and supervision of four children
• Coordinating children’s daily activities; providing/supervising transportation both to and from lessons, appointments, and extracurricular activities, etc.
• Must strive to create a fun and supportive environment for the home, as well as nurturing and trusting relationships with child
• Working as a team player along side a domestic staff and the family office
• Ordering supplies, personal shopping, running errands, etc for the children
• Tidying up and occasional laundry services as it pertains to the children
• Additional Nanny responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the Principal