Nanny / Housekeeper needed on the Upper East Side
Type of Job
Full time Live out
March 10th, 2022
New York City
About the Agency
About the job
Lovely family on the Upper East Side seeks an experienced, proactive and communicative Housekeeper/Nanny to provide full-service cleaning in their home alongside another housekeeper and to provide afterschool care for their two school-aged sons. This position is Monday – Friday, roughly from 10AM– 7PM with flexibility to work additional hours as needed. The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable of housekeeping duties such as laundry tasks, deep cleaning and childcare responsibilities. The candidate should be a team player, demonstrate a can-do attitude and be able to travel to the Hamptons during the summer.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, and supervision of 2 children
• Coordinating child’s daily activities; providing/supervising transportation both to and from lessons, appointments, and extra curricular activities, etc.
• All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence throughout the residence including kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, light fixtures, etc.
• Completing the family’s laundry including washing, and ironing clothing as necessary
• Maintaining tidy and orderly closets throughout residence; providing assistance with packing and unpacking for travel
• Management and organization of all closets, pantries, and storage areas
• Willingness to run routine errands such as doing laundry, dry cleaner, groceries etc.
• Preparation of healthy family-style meals with dietary and allergy restrictions
• Additional Housekeeper/Nanny responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the principals