Live in Nanny Upper East Side of Manhattan, NYC
Type of Job
Full time Live in
March 10th, 2022
New York City
About the Agency
About the job
Private Upper East Side family seeks a nurturing, passionate, and responsible Nanny to care for their three-year-old daughter. This full-time, live-in position is Monday to Friday, roughly 12 hours per day with the flexibility for longer days if needed. Live-in accommodations inclusive of a bedroom and bathroom. The family seeks someone proactive, communicative, and energetic to contribute to the congenial atmosphere of their home. The mom works from home so the candidate should be comfortable working as a team. Candidate must be knowledgeable about toddler developmental milestones.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, and supervision of the family’s one child
• Creating and implementing a stimulating and educational environment for the toddler through reading, games, outdoor adventures, walks & outings, crafts, exercises, and toy use.
• Willing and able to participate in all activities related to the care and development of the child
• Candidate must strive to create a warm, safe, and supportive environment within the home, as well as curating a nurturing and trusting relationship with the child and the family
• Light tidying up and laundry services for the toddler
• Light cooking and introducing new foods to the toddler
• Additional Nanny responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the principals