Full time Nanny in Miami Beach, Florida
Type of Job
Full time Live out
March 10th, 2022
Miami Beach, FL
About the Agency
About the job
A vibrant, fast-paced, active family in Miami Beach, FL seeks a creative, and energetic Nanny to assist with their three children. This is a full-time, live-out position Monday - Friday. Hours will roughly be from 11:00am – 6/7pm 4 days a week and one longer day from 8am-8pm, with flexibility as needed. The candidate will work between 40-50 hours a week. The family seeks someone proactive, communicative and efficient to contribute to the congenial atmosphere of their home. The ideal candidate will assist with school pick-ups, preparing meals and snacks, engaging children in fun and educational activities and be a team player. This candidate should be willing to travel and live locally.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the daily care, nurturing, feeding and supervision of three children
• Must strive to create a creative and supportive environment for the home, making sure the children adhere to the rules
• Coordinating daily activities and supervising transportation to and from all engagements (playdates, appointments, classes, activities, etc.)
• Provide a safe and clean environment for children; light housekeeping for children only, including tidying up, closet organization, cleaning up after meals, etc.
• Preparation of light and healthy meals for children
• Additional Nanny responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the principals