Engaging and playful part-time nanny NEEDED for 18-month-old in Azusa! The general schedule is Mon-Fri from 1:30 pm-6:30 pm; however, the family is open to additional hours (25-30 hours weekly). If you’re open to working Saturdays from 11am-4pm that would be a HUGE plus, but not required. Rate is $30/hr gross. Duties will include everything childcare related, including but not limited to: reading books, singing songs, planning fun activities and outings, preparing meals, feeding, cleaning up after meals, changing diapers, potty training, and tidying up after play! The family has a cat, so all candidates should be pet friendly with no allergies. The ideal candidate truly loves the fun (yet busy!) toddler stage, is warm, patient, attentive, active and safety conscious. Candidates must be COVID vaccinated and be open to receiving an annual flu shot for consideration. This is a wonderful family looking to interview and hire for an August 1st start date – apply NOW!
- Best gift ideas for your Nanny!
- Nanny tip : make sure the holidays are clearly outlined in your contracts!
- Top 5 Reasons why Nannies aren’t interested in your job!
- Nannies, keep your social media private or family friendly!
- Reminder : if you tell the nanny not to come in, you still need to pay them!
No comments to show.