New opportunity to start 2023 with a rewarding career for a famous French family.
An opportunity has arisen for a bilingual (French and English) governess to work in the 16th arrondissement for a high-profile family for 26.5 hours a week.
The role is taking care of a 10-year-old girl and the family is looking for a professional, and dynamic nanny who can integrate the children’s daily routine and provide engaging French homework assistance.
You’ll become an essential part of the household unit while working closely with the staff. You’ll spend your afternoons collecting the girl from school, bringing her home, assisting with homework and coordinating activities. Additional activities include supervising dinner, bed, and bath times. On the weekends you will take her to activities or outings
As a reminder about our perks and what’s on offer to you please see below
Contracted Job – access and protection from France’s excellent benefits system
· PT work : salary of 19 euros gross an hour (15 net) and help towards your travel costs AND access to our perks (see below).
PERKS APPLICABLE TO ALL OUR POSTS
· Free French classes tailored by level
· Free French cooking and yoga classes
· Pack of materials for the job and training
· Assistance finding accommodation
· Weekly workout groups – including running and yoga classes
· Lots of fun social gathering with employees
The hours are
· Tuesdays and Fridays – 4.30pm to 8.30pm
· Wednesdays 8.30am to 8.30pm
· Saturdays 5pm to 8pm
· Sundays 9am to 12.30pm (Sundays are paid at a rate of 50 % more)
Ideally, the nanny would be experienced and discreet with a full understanding of age-appropriate activities and also receive guidance and training from their employer – Le Répertoire de Gaspard.
The family is exclusively looking for a completely bilingual French/English speaking individual.
APPLY TODAY VIA