UHNW family with primary residence in Palm Beach seeks a full-time Nanny to care for two young children – twin infant boys (7 months).
- Daily care and supervision of two young children
- Engaging children in activities; keeping children occupied
- Scheduling appointments for children in coordination with the Principals
- Accompanying the family on holidays and other travel
- Coordinating with other household staff
- Occasional light meal preparation
- Walking dogs (two Labradors) twice a day on the beach
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a Nanny
- Prior experience working in homes of HNW families
- Strong references from previous employers
- Genuine aptitude and passion for working with and caring for children
- Prior experience caring for very young children
- Experience with discreetly handling confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive to changing needs
Experience in a formal, fully-staffed home is a plus.
Free live-in accommodations provided in separate guest house on-site.
$80,000 – $110,000 annually, depending on experience.