Our clients are looking for a nanny to help care for their 4 children ages varying from 2-12.
They are looking for a very proactive and independent nanny who is able to be flexible to adapt to their busy lives. Core hours would be Mon-Fri 8am-6pm but flexibility with hours is an absolute must as hours may differ weekly.
Duties would include; schools drop off/pick up, cooking for the children, creating fun activities with-in the household and implementing the night-time routine.
Travelling would be required as overseas /domestic travel is a regular occurrence. A private Annex would be provided.
To apply you must ;
- Have over 4+ years experience as a nanny (Norland/Chiltern Qualified is preferred but not essential)
- Hold a Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
- Must have experience working within a high profile household.
- Must be a confident driver
- Must be Flexible and willing to stay long-term
- Must be Proactive and Responsible.