– Job title: Full-time live-out nanny
– Location: Currently in Muswell Hill (N10) but moving to Highgate by the end of the year
– Days and hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm (with flexibility for babysitting and extra hours agreed in advance)
– Children: 1 and 4 years-old
– Travel: Yes, international (Europe and USA mostly – up to 3 months at a time for the US)
– Languages: English to a native level
– Driver: Bonus
– Salary: 50-65K gross per year, depending on experience and qualifications
A busy family living in North London is looking for a caring and passionate nanny to join them and help with their two toddlers, aged 15 month and 4 year old.
You will be working alongside another nanny placed by Leaman Consulting and will be sharing the childcare duties throughout the week.
General nanny duties will be required – organise fun and educational activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, light housekeeping related to the children (family has a housekeeper already), nursery runs, etc…
The parents would love to find a nanny with a creative approach to childcare and nannying – they are looking for someone to join them for many years and finding the right fit is very important! Someone calm, caring and with a muck-in attitude would be their preference. Both parents are involved in the day-to-day, so the nanny must be happy in a shared-care position.
A background in Early Years education would be ideal (either from nursery and/or primary school) in order to focus on the children’s learning development as early as possible whilst home schooling while travelling
This is a fantastic position for a nanny looking for their next long-term role in North London!