LOOKING FOR WONDERFUL LIVE OUT NANNY/PA IN HOLLAND PARK
We are a friendly, relaxed British family looking for a full time nanny who is kind, energetic and independent.We have two lovely, polite and smiley children- a 7 year old boy and a 4 year old girl who are both now at school. [Our son takes the school bus to and from school and our daughter is at school locally]
We would like someone who would work Monday – Thursday 11-7 pm during the term time and 8-7pm during the holidays (both parents work). Ideally we would like someone who lives locally (West/SW London) and is available for babysitting from time to time and can be flexible about hours if needed, and open to occasional (rare) overnight stays if parents are traveling.
We are looking for someone who can take care of all children’s/nursery duties and both children on a sole charge basis. We would love someone who is upbeat and proactive and will organise fun and stimulating things for the children, be able to support them with their school work and learning, but also be loving and calm. During the hours that the children are at school we would like someone to support the family with PA duties including family, household and children’s admin (please note this is not a housekeeper role). We have a small and friendly dog, who is at day care most days but would require some care and occasional walking so we would appreciate someone who likes dogs.
We are very happy to meet people with differing levels of nanny experience as long as they have comparable experience (teacher, nurse) and have the right attitude and approach. Good English is essential. Driving license is required to drive an automatic car. Competitive salary offered and flexible based on experience. Preferred start date November- January depending on availability.
We are a happy, social family and are hoping to find someone similar to partner with us.
Sole charge, live out nanny position. Also to provide support to family with admin/PA duties when children are at school, including some dog walking.
Requirements include (but not limited to):
1. Child care and use initiative to arrange activities for children e.g playdates, swimming, school holiday fun
2. Experience with school age children (doing homework, school admin, school run)
3. Cooking healthy and nutritious meals for the children
4. Driving license and comfort driving family, automatic car
5. Willing to look after dog as part of responsibilities
6. Lives less than 40 minutes commute (ideally west london)
7. Willing to help around house/run errands/ be practical/household management (PA duties)
8. Flexibility for babysitting and occasional overnight stays
9. Willing to really be a partner to our family – photos, diary, joint planning etc.