INT Rota Nanny in Los Angeles, California, staring in August 2022
A lovely returning family, who are about to relocate in their native Los Angeles, are looking for an experienced, fun, very outdoorsy and active Rota Nanny to take care of their 2 children aged 4yrs old and 1yr old.
The family are looking for a laid back, respectful team player who would like to become part of the family for a long-term position.
The role is a mix of sole and shared care with mum who, although working from home, likes spending time with her children.
Ideally the candidate is familiar with LA and is a strong swimmer.
Please do apply only if you do have the Right to Work in the US and if you live or you have worked in LA before.
- All Nursery duties
- Following routines already in place
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the child’s development
- Organising age-appropriate activities for the children
- Cooking healthy meals for the children
- Days: 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Hours: 24/7
- Driver: Yes
- Car: Provided
- Pets: 1 Cat
- Travel: Yes
- Sole charge
- Salary: from $90,000 to $100,000 per year, depending on experience
- Start date: Trials in July, role will start in August
- Languages: English, 2nd language will be a big bonus
- Accommodation: to be confirmed