Native French speaking nanny is needed for Girl 4 and Boy 2 living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Duties will include teaching French through games and various language oriented activities; developing speaking, reading, writing and comprehension skills. The girl can already speak and understand some French as she attended a French kindergarten in Moscow, her little brother will start learning French from zero level. There is a Russian nanny so no caring duties needed. Ideal candidates will be French females, well-educated and intelligent, with teaching or childcare qualifications and relevant working experience, able to make the learning fun and interesting. Schedule is 5 days a week, 7 hours a day, Tuesday to Saturday from 10.30 till 17.30. Days off are Sunday and Monday. The family will provide a separate apartment in a business class residential complex. Salary is from 1200 Euros per week negotiable. Contract will be signed from September 2022 till the end of June 2023. All transport and visa expenses are covered by the family. Interviews ASAP, start in September.
• Teach French in an interactive manner
• Develop speaking, reading, writing and comprehension skills
• Prepare sit-down lessons
• Indoor and outdoor activities
• The job will start in September 2022 and finish in the end of June 2023
• Location – Tashkent, Uzbekistan
• Schedule is 35 hours a week, 5 days a week Tuesday to Saturday, Tuesday to Saturday from 10.30 till 17.30. Days off are Sunday and Monday.
• Salary from 1200 Euros per week (negotiable).
• Accommodation is provided: A separate apartment in a business class residential complex.
• Transport and visa expenses are covered by the family
• Native French speaker, female
• Teaching qualifications
• Experience with similar ages
• Excellent references