A couple located in Knightsbridge who have a little girl aged 1.5 years old and a baby due in summer next year is looking for a professional nanny who is experienced caring for both toddlers and babies. The suitable candidate would be able to support the child/babies learning and development and provide a safe and secure environment for her.
Mum will be working from home daily and both parents would like the nanny to take guidance from them on the children’s daily activities. The suitable nanny would be easy to have around and love working with children/babies.
Working Days: Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
- All daily nanny duties and then baby duties from summer next year (mat nurse all hired)– feeding, settling, changing etc
- Accompanying the mother going for walks outside and to the park, attending groups, playdates and different activities
- Following daily routines
- Preparing healthy snacks and meals for the child
- All nursery duties – laundry, cleaning play areas, toys and bedroom
- Must be a fluent English speaker – bonus if any additional languages are spoke
- Must have experience working with similar aged children/babies
- Someone who is professional, loves working with children and knowledge on milestones
- Experience with routines and able to take guidance from the parents