Location: Washington Park West, Denver
Schedule/Guaranteed Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-6pm with 50 hours/week guaranteed. The family would love a weekend day once a month, and can’t wait to bring their nanny along on their travels – read more below.
About the Family:
· Two happy, go-lucky kids will be your charges in this role! The oldest is 2-years-old and goes to school 3 days/week in the mornings. He loves his afternoon naps, reading, and going to the park. The youngest is 8-months-old and is hitting all his developmental milestones with ease!
· Dad splits his time between an at-home and out-of-home office, while Mom is in and out of the home as a SAHM.
· One sweet dog is in the home, and would love to accompany you on a walk if she isn’t in doggy daycare for the day.
· This wonderful family is looking for a family teammate who can truly tag-team life, including school drop-offs and pick-ups! The family understands the importance of autonomy in the workplace – Mom had a nanny growing up, and still values her deeply. The family had a longterm nanny in their previous city as well (who is still family!), and they looking forward to welcoming their next one with open arms.
About the Job:
· All standard Nanny Manager duties including family laundry, light pet care, errands (grocery trips and restocking the pantry), preparing lunches and additional child-related meal prep as needed.
· The family will reimburse for all miles driven on the job.
· The family travels 1-2 times each year for 2-4 weeks at a time! They are looking forward to welcoming a nanny manager who is excited to adventure with them.
· All standard benefits, including 10 days of PTO, paid major holidays, sick days, and guaranteed hours are being offered.
· Standard vaccinations including Covid, T-dap, and flu are required.
The Ideal Candidate: will be an organized and proactive career nanny looking to grow (and travel!) with a family for years to come! Mom and Dad would love to see 3+ years of longterm experience with one family. Their perfect match would ideally be bilingual – both their children are being raised to be fluent in both English and Spanish!
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Rate of Pay (Gross): $27-$33/hr BOE