A family located in Cambridge are looking for an extra pair of hand to help a working mother with two young children while dad is traveling. Mum will be working for home so will be available to support when needed. The two children also go to nursery – youngest three full days and oldest four full days a week.
Due to the children still being young mum would also like to find someone who can support during the nights as the oldest can sometimes wake up during the night. There will be down times during the day when the children are at nursery. The family home is located very closely to the town centre and park so there will be opportunities to do things with the children.
- Getting the children dressed and ready in the morning
- Giving the children breakfast
- Cooking healthy meals for the children
- Playing with the children
- Taking them to the park
- Bed and bath routine
- Supporting with the children during the night
- Some nursery duties for the children
Accommodation: Own bedroom with shared bathroom with the children
- Someone who is flexible, friendly and experienced working with children
- Someone who is able to support during the time required
- Fluent English speaker
- Happy to support during the night