Temporary Rota Nanny For High Profile Family
Location: Belgravia, London
Contract: Full-Time, Temporary (2-month period)
Salary: Open for the right candidate
We have an amazing opportunity for a highly experienced Nanny to care for a young boy age 6, working on a 1 week on, 1 week off rotation. This high-profile family is looking for a kind, caring, loyal and trustworthy Nanny to provide the best possible care for their child and would prefer a Nanny that can also speak Arabic to help teach their son. Knowledgeable and organised, you will be attentive, loyal, and discreet as well as energetic and enthusiastic. As an experienced Nanny, you will be creative and enjoy doing arts and crafts, especially building structures as the little boy enjoys trying to replicate things out of cardboard.
The ideal candidate is a traditional Nanny who is confident, able to work on their own initiative, but also willing to adapt to the family’s way of doing things. The role will be a combination of sole charge and shared care as these hands-on parents like to be actively involved in the day-to-day care of their child. They would like the Nanny to nurture the child to have great experiences, such as outings to Museums, cafes, and gardens.
Duties will not include school runs, you will be organising after-school activities and playdates, as well as all other nursery duties, keeping the area clean, organised and tidy. Working on a 1-week on, 1-week off rota, usual working hours are Monday – Friday 3 pm-8 pm and flexibility to also work some hours on a Sunday. This is a live-out position so you need to live within a commutable distance.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Bathing and dressing
• Nursery duties – ensuring the child’s rooms, toys, and play areas are neat
• Assisting with schoolwork and homework
• Organising after-school activities, especially arts & crafts
• Playing with the child
• Offering the child consistency and security
• Taking the child on outings to Museums, cafes & gardens
• Private nanny experience working with high-profile clients
• English & Arabic speaking
• Enhanced DBS check
• Paediatric First Aid certificate
• Calm, organised, and able to prioritise and multitask
• Experience working within a staffed household
• Comfortable with both sole charge & shared care
• Eligibility to legally live and work in the UK
• Excellent checkable references