English speaking Governess needed for UHNW family in Doha, Qatar
Type of Job
April 14th, 2022
Poppy Lane Placements
About the Agency
About the job
Care for: G5 & G12
Days/Hours: 6 days per week
Location: Qatar, UAE
Salary: £1250-£2000 per week
A UHNW family based in Qatar is seeking a Nanny to provide 24/6 cover to their two children. You will work as part of a team and share your childcare duties with a Manny employed by the family.
Your focus will be on the children’s educational development as well his safety and wellbeing. You will be required to monitor their progress, encouraging them whilst at the same time setting boundaries when needed. The Nanny will report progress to the parents throughout the course of employment.
You will be contracted to work on a 24/6 basis and your focus will be on the development and care of the girls. You will not be expected to undertake any housekeeping or cooking duties as the family employ a team of Housekeepers and a full-time private Chef.
The role requires extensive worldwide travel so a Nanny with experience travelling with a family and happy to do so is essential. The ideal Nanny will have 5+ years of experience as a Nanny and have previously worked within a fully staffed household.
You will be a fluent English speaker, educationally focused, and a real team player. We are seeking a Nanny who is genuinely passionate about caring for children.
The salary for this position is negotiable but a top package will be offered for the right candidate.
This is an exciting role for a Nanny looking to join a fun, busy household on a longstanding basis.
• Supervision of the children at all times and general day to day care
• Maintaining their timetables
• Packing for travel
• Arranging appointments (eg. doctor check-ups and vaccinations & record keeping, haircuts, extracurricular activities)
• Plan and lead educational activities including reading and assisting with homework
• School drop offs/collections
• All care pertaining to the children
• Running errands for the children ie; uniforms, shopping, nursery duties, appointments, packing
• Creating a warm & stimulating environment for the child
• Organising and accompanying the child to activities, play dates and extra-curricular activities
• Bath and bed routine
To be considered for this role you must;
• Have 5+ years’ experience as a Nanny in a full-time position
• Have excellent contactable references
• Be fluent in English language
• Be flexible to travel abroad
• Possess (or be willing to get) an up to date DBS check