English speaking Nanny in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
Type of Job
Live in or Live out
May 7th, 2022
About the Agency
About the job
We are looking for a live in or live out nanny governess for British Family in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai with, 4 children:
Aged 6,5 and 3 and 10 months old
• Play with and entertain the children. Arranging and delivering positive, fun and educational development activities (fine motor skills/communication/social development/reading/etc).
• Planning and managing a daily and weekly schedule for the children, this includes meal planning & preparations, playroom organization, laundry for children’s clothes and linen, children’s areas housekeeping.
• Accompany the family when travelling.
• Accompanying the children to external activities and appointments.
• Ensuring the strictest food hygiene and safety.
• Potty training and keeping a daily record of nappy changes/potty training progress.
• Responsible for the safety and health of the children at all times.
• Ensuring clear communication to the parents on children's development, progress, areas of development and general wellbeing and needs.
• Ensuring clear communication with other household staff to ensure seamless services to the family and children.
• Bathing and changing the children. Nursing the children when they are sick.
• Limiting technology and screen time - instead focusing of reading/activities/play
• Enforcing positive discipline. Demonstrating patience with the children at all times. Demonstrating a friendly, nurturing approach at all times.
• Not using personal phone whilst on duty with the children.
• You will not leave the children unattended at any time.
• You will be expected to support the parents in the way the children are being brought up, helping to instill the same values/morals/etiquette that the parents wish.
• You are to notify the parents if you observe behaviors in the children that raise a level of concern.
• You will be responsible for the children’s welfare, health & safety.
Working 5 or 6 days pw negotiable
Salary negotiable Depending on experience
If interested please email us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org