French speaking Nanny in Putney, London
Type of Job
Part time Live out
March 10th, 2022
St Pancras Recruitment
About the Agency
About the job
A lovely family based in London, SW18 – Putney, seeks a French speaking nanny who is keen to work in a part-time live-out position to care for two children aged 7 & 8, three to four afternoons a week.
The duties include:
• Looking after the children.
• Stimulating them in French.
• Picking them up from school.
• Supervising homework and helping when needed.
• Cooking nice & balanced meals for the children.
• Tidying up the children’s things.
• Doing their laundry.
Possibility to work for three fuller days a week if the nanny is willing to do some housekeeping and run some errands whilst the children are at school.
The salary offered is £14 to £15 net per hour.
To apply for this role, please email your CV.